domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

...Just....

Just with a picture...
a picture of you...
i'm able to imagine
Just with a picture of your eyes
i can recreate you...
step by step...
inch by inch
just with you in my mind...
i can reach places i would never imagine be...
Just with a picture..
i can see you in my bed...
lying just there...
being as perfect as you can be...
your back
every centimeter of it ..
becomes just heaven to my hands...
A perfume...
Just with just perfume...
i can imagine how you walk towards me...
and whisper something in my ear...
Just with a picture...
Just with out you...
i can see your lips kissing mines
i can feel and electricity running by...
i can do so many things...
i wish so many others...
that i would definetly rather do with you...
but...
is just a dream...
is just a picture...
is just colors in my head...
is just me...
just me picturing you...
if you were by my side.

Oriana Perkinson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario