sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

...Absent and Present...

Absence and presence...
Everything by your side...
My cold hand is shaking
My nerves just augmenting
my sight is absent
My eyes...
just looking at you
My breath increases
when you are in front of me
The absence of a feeling...
The presence of my dreads..
And me...?
just laid in my bed
your absence become bigger and bigger
Increasingly more and more in my thoughts....
Your presence vanishes....
The desire... Lest dont even talk about it....
My heart flutters...
My attitude changes...
And you are just inherent on everything that happends around you
My eyes shine....
whit just pronuncing one word
That not for a change....
It breaks the silence...
My name...
Or yours....
The Perfect formula that never fails...
You...
absent bed in my bed...
but always present in my mind
And for you...
Nothing happens....

Oriana Perkinson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario