sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

...You are...

What an awkward feeling...
so full and empty at the same time...
Having to see you every morning...
Lie to you in every word...
That word that break the silence...
Where your name is in my mind...
And my lips keep telling someone else name...
I have tried desesperatly to catch your attention...
I have fail in my effort of making you jelaous...
So awkward...
The impure felling in my body...
Kissing other lips when i'm thiking in yours!
I confess what i feel...
Between liters of alcohol...
Cigarretes...
And so many tears...
Everythi g was useless
Because we forgot everything the morning after...
I didn't work...
I have already lose!
You got me in one knee...
And i keep trying to fibd the way...
To invite you...
To feel for me...
To take a chance...
To read what you can't understand...
Let me show you...
That you're not a game...
Either a necessity...
You are...
My everynigth dream...
And my first thought when i wake up...
You are...
That awkward feeling of absence
Even when i got you rigth in front of me...
You are
That feeling of impotence because i can't kiss you...
You are...
That awkward an masochistic feeling ok knowing...
That you would never be mine.
Oriana Perkinson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario